Headline: Full-stack Marketing Strategist (Open to offers).
Google, Bing, HubSpot certified digital strategist with 8 years of experience in a wide range of niche. I’m also a self-taught music producer and web-developer who loves to break things and learn from them.
I’ve worked as a performance marketing strategist, social media analyst, webmaster, inbound marketing expert, in-house digital marketer and growth hacker for a few companies in APAC that catered services and products to the global market.
I’ve several certifications ranging from Cambridge BULATS (Business English, Clear Accent) to Google, Bing & HubSpot Inbound Marketing certifications.
My interests range from meaningful digital marketing, IoT, DevOps, Linux Servers, Blockchain, AI to Big Data & ML.
- phone: +91 9995 789 609
- email: [email protected]
- wechat: @mighil
- remote: OK
- Full-stack Marketing.
- Product positioning, KOL/influencer outreach, and growth hacking.
- Content, Email, and Digital Marketing Automation.
- SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Social Media, SMO, SMM, Social Media Strategy.
- Apache, Linux Server, Web Development (HTML, PHP, JS), NodeJS. (Intermediate)
- SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, Ahref.
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and After Effects).
- FL Studio, Camtasia Studio, Office 365, Music Arrangement.
- Mixing and Mastering, Sound Design, Reverse Engineering.
- Team Leadership, Communication, and Collaboration.
I’ve worked for many companies as a consultant. I can’t share the details in public due to confidential reasons. Feel free AMA by email mighilcn at gmail dot com.
Full-stack Technology Freelancer // January 2020 – Present
Make it Great (mig.xyz) and M1QNET are my personal brands. I often collaborate with other agencies and companies under this moniker.
Web Hosting Consultant/Enabler // North-Route, Remote // March 2019 – Present
With hands-on expertise in China’s internet landscape, Linux servers and growth marketing; I’m responsible for setting up dedicated servers, enable cron jobs, and manage WordPress website migrations for North Route. I’m maintaining/have maintained the following sites:
- https://www.relevantchinajobs.com/ (Set up server, LEMP stack, migrated content, set up a staging site, optimized server for performance, Enabled CDN – everything from scratch)
- https://experiencetibet.org/ (Set up server, LEMP stack, migrated content, set up a staging site, optimized server for performance, Enabled CDN – everything from scratch)
- https://aboutasia.nl/ (migrated content)
- https://www.citilinks-group.com/ (Set up server, LEMP stack, migrated content, set up a staging site, optimized server for performance, Enabled CDN, set up mail server – everything from scratch)
Web Developer, Community Moderator & Social Media Curator // Chengdu Living // November 2018 – present
- Redesigned ChengduLiving.com based on GeneratePress, a WordPress framework.
- Routinely optimize the dedicated WordPress plugins.
- Casually curates the Twitter feed of ChengduLiving.
- Moderates CL forum.
- Working on a plugin port to move content from chengduplaces.com to chengduliving.com/places. (WIP)
Labex.io (Freelance, 2018)
They are no longer focusing on overseas operations (since they are busy with the Chinese project). The project powers Alibaba Cloud tutorials for now.
Overseas Operations & Digital Marketing // ugChain Foundation Ltd., Chengdu, China // Nov. 2017 – Nov 2018
- Deal with overseas digital strategy and PR.
- Make connections with influencers and pitch ideas with potential partners.
- Prepare and translate technical documentation.
- Managed their social signals on medium, Facebook, Twitter, (visit the links to check the userbase) and Bitcointalk.
- Design and developed ugchain.org English website.
- Plan and conduct esport events around the globe.
- Actively work on improving the p2p gaming platform.
Music Producer // Xonikk, Chengdu, China // Jan. 2013 – Present
- Indie production and arrangement.
- Released an LP and few compilations.
- Nominated for VIMA India 2014 Awards.
Inbound Marketing Specialist // IObit Software, Chengdu, China // Jun. 2015 – Jan. 2017
- Implemented link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals.
- Assisted in the development and execution of communication/content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals.
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports, and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with campaign goals
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels.
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results.
- Improved IObit product keyword rankings and overall traffic.
- Executed the entire ON page and planned off-page SEO of IOTransfer project. Published over 150 articles.
SEO Analyst // Acodez IT Solutions, Calicut, India // Sep. 2013 – Jun. 2015
- Responsible for implementing SEO and social media strategies for clients and in-house project.
- Sep 28, 2013 – Feb 28, 2014, Improved the traffic of Acodez.in. 54.97% + sessions and 39.89% + pageviews.
- Put them on top of the SERP for ”web design India” search query. The project is listed on my LinkedIn page.
- I wrote a lot of blog posts from Sep 2013 to June 2015 but few are considered ghost blogging since I posted them under dev/designer monikers
Other training and internship details are listed here.
Bachelor of Engineering; Electronics & Communication. College Dropout.
- Bing Ads Accredited Professional // Microsoft • Oct 2017 — Present
- Inbound Certification // HubSpot Academy • Oct 2017 — Dec 2019
- Google Analytics Certification // Google • Oct 2017 — Apr 2019
- Google AdWords Search Advertising Certification // Google • Oct 2017 — Oct 2018
- Google AdWords Video Certification // Google • Oct 2017 — Oct 2018
- Mobile Sites Certification // Google • Oct 2017 — Oct 2018
- BULATS – Cambridge English.
Causes I care about
- Free Speech / Information wants to be free
- Animal Welfare
- Arts and Culture
- Disaster and Humanitarian Relief
- Science and Technology